Does the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 apply to you?
If you answer Yes to any of the following questions it is likely your organisation is caught by the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and compliance is an important issue for you:
- Do you have employees, payroll software, a client list or marketing database?
- Do you collect information about people where they can be identified by such information?
- Do you send personal data to third parties who process it on your behalf?
- Do you use a cloud service provider to store personal data?
- Do you transfer data outside the EEA?
- Do you have a HR department where CVs of existing and previous employees are stored?
- Do you have a website? Do you collect personal data through a Contact Us page ?
Range of Data Privacy Services
Our range of Data Privacy and Protection Consultancy Services covers the new and current EU General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR) as well as the EU ePrivacy Directive (soon to be replaced by new EU ePrivacy regulations) relating to electronic communications. We provide expert readiness and remediation services and wider GDPR consultancy services to ensure full and on-going compliance with your obligations under the EU’s privacy laws. As data privacy compliance is an ongoing obligation it is incumbent that the privacy and protection of personal data becomes and remains part of the culture of the organisation. This must be evidenced by an organisation.